GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Unmarried Cobb AP AP3-VLK-003 **with DSG tune option** (Gen 3 S3 or MK7 Golf R)

ashmostro

Passed Driver's Ed
$700 shipped in CONUS

As described in the subject line. Unpaired and ready to go, includes every original accessory. Purchased this new from COBB.

For those concerned about tune compatibility, this is indeed an UNmarried AP, and I purchased it first hand for my 2019 Golf R; I've since sold the car.

This unit works on the MK7 and MK7.5 Golf R, as well as the Audi S3 (8V / 3rd gen).

Thanks,
-Ash

Attachments

• 79016B56-1710-4D34-9B00-E32939E3D1FF.jpeg
    79016B56-1710-4D34-9B00-E32939E3D1FF.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

ashmostro

Passed Driver's Ed
You’re right, my bad. I forgot the EQT tune is VIN locked.

The Cobb tunes will still work as they were OTS and are what come with the unit.

Removed the reference to EQT.

timmyturbo

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
Tunes are not VIN locked, but a little more nuanced if someone else can actually use the tune on a used unmarried accessport, that said the new owner wouldn't be allowed updates to tunes if there are any. Check out EQT faq under purchasing a used accessport.

https://eqtuning.com/apps/help-center#used

This question comes up everytime someone sells an Accessport. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

ashmostro

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the intel. Reviewing that FAQ I have updated the original post with original application information that will help a buyer decide if this AP is right for them.

Appreciate yall!