GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Tailights

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
I have up for sale a set of taillights. They were painted with the DIY tint spray and its starting to peal. You cant really tell that tint was really ever there cause of the fading and pealing. They would need to be cleaned with some sort of solution to get all the residue of the spray tint off.

They are in MINT structural condition... NO broken tabs, cracks, etc etc. The Driers side has a RED lens replacing the backup light, this is so you can run a rear fog. THE FACE IS DULLED A BIT DO TO THE SPRAY TINT AND SANDING INVOLVED, SO THE LENS HAS SOME SWIRL MARKS BECAUSE OF IT.

I am looking for $85 shipped, they are off the car and ready to go. Any questions please ask, thank you.

P.S. Can take as many pictures as you need, just let me know.

Project.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 246

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
sorry for the delay

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 140
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 135
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 136

nvsbandit

holler for a dollar
Car(s)
Rabbit
did you add the rear fog peice cus i know it doesnt come stock like this. paypal ready if it is really a rear fog.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
did you add the rear fog peice cus i know it doesnt come stock like this. paypal ready if it is really a rear fog.

Let me clarify..

A rear fog is red.. in the MKV's unlike the IV's there is no additional spot for the rear fog, so it replaces one of the reverse lights. Its always drivers side. The clear lens (which would have been reverse) was swapped out for a red one.

In order for the rear fog to work you would need a Euro Head Light Switch, a tiny piece of wire (which i will supply) that needs to be installed into the main wiring harness under your dash and Vag Com to turn it on.

Hope this helps