GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: [NSW] Forge Twintake & misc fluff

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
I'm going back to my stock engine cover and other various parts and I'm looking to part some stuff.

1. Custom cut stock air box cover with OSIR engine cover $380
2. Forge Twintake with ceramic coating (remote DV type, suits Pirelli/ED30/K04 kits) $380
3. Eurojet Amplification Pipe Kit as remote DV pipe (ceramic coated to match intake) $70
4. JCaps Oil Cap, Type B (Machine Finish) J019-STD $30
5. JCaps Coolant Cap, Type A (Machine Finish) J009-STD $30
6. JCaps Washer Bottle Cap (Machine Finish) J003-STD $30
7. JCaps Oil Dipstick Cover, Type B (Machine Finish) J026-STD $20
8. HAS SINCE SOLD separately.

The Twintake is for a MKV with a remote DV. You could cut off the remote DV section of the pipe and seal it if you wish. This was a standard MKV GTI Twintake which was modified to suit a K04. Not sure how many people are running remote DVs – probably a small market for this.

All of the smaller parts have been spoken for (expect for the cover and the Twintake… but I'd prefer to sell this as an entire kit (it looks too good altogether to separate IMO) and have noted to those buyers that I won't part it out till I'm certain there are no buyers for the whole shebang.

This would be great for any Pirelli owners or other K04 modified GTI MKVs.

It's also advertised on VWW.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/f24/forge-twintake-misc-fluff-84930.html

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
All parts have been removed. Pics below of just the twintake, and the entire kit (except for the hood strut which I sold)

As noted, this would fit any MKV K04, and with a bit of modification, I'm sure this would fit the S3 or Golf R. The second intake which goes behind the passenger headlight could be rerouted to behind the fog with some ducting (which I have for sale here). It makes for sense to do that anyway.

I do have offers for it as single parts (except for the custom airbox/carbon fibre cover and the Eurojet amp/dv pipe), so this is a recap for it as an entire kit. If it doesn't sell as a kit by the end of this week, I'll sell the parts to those that put first dibs on each item. I'm offering $850 for the kit as a whole. Single part prices are not negotiable due to the extra handling.