GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS New South Boost Gauge

odus

SOLD

http://www.newsouthperformance.com/images/pod/Mk6/Mk6 VentPod Installation Manualv2.pdf

Last edited:

GTI ATLien

Passed Driver's Ed
How's the placement of this vent mounted boost gauge? I ask this because when I glance over to my left vent I can only see 3/4 or so of it as the steering wheel blocks my line of sight. Did you experience this?

Any damage or issues with yours? Assuming you have the multitap hose that replaces the oem?

Thanks!

odus

I could see it perfect might depend on how short you are though I had seat far back. And it has the multi hose tap from newsouth everything needed to install. Fittment is a little ehhh on the pod holder when you lining up things the vent is a little bigger I think but once you play with it and get it all together it doesn't move at all. I liked that I still got some airflow through the vent also. only thing needed is 3 wire taps witch I might have extras.

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
I have it and no issues with seeing it. As stated height and steering wheel angle make a difference. I love mine and only had to adjust the needle once in a year.

odus

Yup loved it I had a glowshift on my genesis and it was annoyingly bright. This matches the stock gauges perfect and just had to adjust it when I bought it been perfect ever since.

DeathMoJo1

Ready to race!
For anyone wondering this matches the newer MKVI clusters almost perfectly in brightness and look.

odus

Located in Panhandle of florida and yes it does match perfect looks almost oem. I'm amazed it hasn't sold a lot of questions nobody wanting it yet though. All PM's Replied

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
So this is the white boost gauge multi tap hose option?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

odus

Guage is the redline matches stock gauges and yes it has the boost tap so you can tap in and if you want more holes it has them plugged but the option is there.