GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Neuspeed discharge pipe USED

jerm5

69=dinner for 2
I have a Neuspeed hi-flo discharge pipe sitting in my garage for someone who may be in the market for this product. The part was on the car for about 10,000 miles give or take. They charge 300 bucks for this thing online so i say 80+ shipping and its yours.

and now for neuspeeds awesome description

First, a newly machined billet aluminum discharge adapter reduces restriction with its smooth bore. Unlike its OE counterpart, the new adapter reduces turbulence and reversion. Attention to detail is NEUSPEED's forte, so take notice of the machined lip on the mounting flange that ensures leak free performance. Secondly, a new silicone hose is included to mate our new discharge adapter to the next and most important item in the kit, our modified OE discharge pipe. The OE discarge pipe starts off at 38mm inside diameter and gradually increases to 57mm inside diamter. NEUSPEED cuts the original pipe at the point it reaches its maximum diameter and rolled a lip to make securing the silicone hose easy and trouble free. Consequently, all restrictions are removed with the kit's full diameter flow. All these benefits are attained with no modifications to the vehicle - this is a simple bolt-on part.

With this kit installed, you can expect better response with less turbo lag and more horsepower.

pho1982

Ready to race!
highly doubt that sale fails.

pho1982

Ready to race!
Received package but it is missing the "machined billet aluminum discharge adapter "
Please send it asap.
I need my car to drive..
Thanks.