GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Mk7.5 Tinted Replica LED Tail lights

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI
March 6, 2020

We have both the red and smoked replica LED Tail lights in stock, and are on sale! $75 off the regular prices.

OEM Tails, we are out, could not get more from our contacts in Europe.

www.becautoparts.com

Can the replicas be used with a 7.5? And do I still need the harness to use them?

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
March 31st Update

We are out of stock, and have difficulty shipping any parts over due to logistics issues, so we are shutting down for now.
So, we are not taking any new orders.

After this Pandemic is over, we will evaluate and see how it goes.

Thank you all for your support.

Ed

mike G

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7/E28/JLU
Any updates Ed? Sorry for the way the pandemic has affected you and your business. Hopefully you guys come back soon, I am waiting to purchase a set of tails!

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
July 14th Update

Our new shipment of lights will be here in approx first week of August.

I updated the website so you can preorder, I suggest you do, I expect most parts will sell out pretty quickly.

Both the red and smoked versions will be available.

www.becautoparts.com

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI

becautoparts

Passed Driver's Ed
Sept 1st Update

We have the smoked version on sale, at $75 off for a set. So now only $475 a set.

We also have the adapters and LED Tail lights, if you purchased the Mk7 LED Tails elsewhere.

There will be a new shipment of parts arriving in early Oct, and I will put them up for presale starting Sept 15th.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Just curious if you have any thoughts of offering Sportwagen Reps? I believe they are a slightly different fit from the Golf/GTI/R. OEM Euro Facelift LED PNs for reference:
5G9 945 093 L Inner left tail light (Dark red, LHD) 1 5G9 945 094 L Inner right tail light (Dark red) 1 5G9 945 095 G Outer left tail light (Dark red) 1 5G9 945 096 G Outer right tail light (Dark red)

Tornado18GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 GTI MT 12 GLI

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 29th Update

We are having a sale on the Smoked version of the tail lights, only $450 with adapters shipped!

For the OEM LED Tail lights, we are looking at getting some of the OEM VW China version of the Mk7.5 LED Tails, they look and function the same as the Euro version, and we will have a new type of adapters, it will be more plug and play and easier to install in Nov. We will get more info and pricing in the near future. They will be available for both the Mk7 and 7.5 cars.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Info on the updated harness please.

Unphuckwitable

Car(s)
"19 WSM GTI
Interested in these mk7.5 Euro tails for my 2019. Would I need the adapter for the tail lights? Or is that just for the 2018 models?