GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Mitsu EVO 8, Stroker, 400whp - trade for +06 GTI 6sp

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
the biggest problem here is the only people pushing 275whp will have dropped the 5K+ on a k04 or better...i havent seen anyone with 275 or more on the ko3 even with all the bolt ons

SmokinJoe

Racer
Or a GT3071R.. and a LSD. But a K04/3071 isnt mandatory.

AdamsssEvo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mazdaspeed mx-5
Hey Joe, If im not mistaken I met u before back in the (i had an evo) days haha:) . I think the first time I seen u was at the Dyno day at some subaru dealership. Then like a year later or something at topspeed when Big Al was down doing some tuning. I have a 07 silver gti im thinking about trying to sale. Hmmm but I think your looking for a package 2 with nav. :( haha

By the way I live kinda live close to Crow mtn. too Plus my girlfriend lives on that mtn.(well it maybe a diff name at her location) so I get to hit some curves HAHA. alot. Anyways maybe I'll get to see throw down again if u come back out. MAN I miss my Evo:(

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Car looks awesome without the wing!

SmokinJoe

Racer
Hey Joe, If im not mistaken I met u before back in the (i had an evo) days haha:) . I think the first time I seen u was at the Dyno day at some subaru dealership. Then like a year later or something at topspeed when Big Al was down doing some tuning. I have a 07 silver gti im thinking about trying to sale. Hmmm but I think your looking for a package 2 with nav. :( haha

By the way I live kinda live close to Crow mtn. too Plus my girlfriend lives on that mtn.(well it maybe a diff name at her location) so I get to hit some curves HAHA. alot. Anyways maybe I'll get to see throw down again if u come back out. MAN I miss my Evo:(

Hey man! I remember that dyno day.. wayyyy back in 04. Sounds like you are doing good. Well I sold my EVO but I am still looking for a GTI. Send me a PM with what cha got.

I will be at Crow this year. This time in a Spec-V. Should be a lot of fun. Let me know if you're coming out.

Thx!
Joe