GOLFMKV

FS: LNIB 40" Toshiba 1080p LCD HDTV + warranty - $400 shipped

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
FS: LNIB 40" Toshiba 1080p LCD HDTV + warranty - $380 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I'm trying to clean house and have a perfect & just like new Toshiba 40" 1080p 60hz LCD HDTV. It comes in the original box with all original accessories, plus I'll throw in a free HDMI cable.

I purchased an additional SquareTrade warranty on it which is good through 9/2012 that I can transfer to the buyer. (If something on it breaks/stops working, they will reimburse you for the original purchase price of $650!)

I am trying to sell this this week so willing to entertain reasonable offers. Asking $380 shipped & insured via UPS Ground to contiguous US. Paypal only, please.

Here are some specs:
40" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
* 1080p display
* Built-in HDTV tuner
* CineSpeed display - With an 8 ms response time ensures that the display complements your home theater system and provides smooth transitions between fast action scenes
* DynaLight dynamic backlight control
* 3 HDMI inputs
* PC video input
* Inputs: 1 composite video, 2 ColorStream component video, 1 S-video, 1 PC, 1 PC audio and 3 HDMI
* Outputs: Analog audio and optical digital audio
* 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio delivers a cinema-style entertainment experience
* 24 fps Cinema Mode with 3:2 pulldown
* Ultraslim design (3-3/4" deep)
* Comes with a table stand or can be mounted on a wall (with optional mounting kit, not included)
* Thin-line speaker system

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Last edited:

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
trying to sell this fast, make an offer! lowered to $400 shipped & insured! :thumbsup:

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
dropped the price again $380 shipped - make an offer!

eatonrabbit

///Eurotrash
Car(s)
GTI DSG APR Stage 2+
i wish I had an extra $380 right now. this would fit perfectly in my son's game room.