GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Hella Dyna Beam Headlight Kit

alfonsogti573

Ready to race!
Car(s)
03 GTI 20th AE
For sale the Hella Dyna beam headlight. Trying to help my dad. He bought it brand new and used it 1 month. Still in perfect condition. It also comes with a set of clear headlight covers. Original price at ESCtuning are about $1000.00 asking $750.00 for local pickup or $750.00 plus shipping for it to be delivered. This kit comes with bulbs but it a Halogen system not xenon.

Attachments

• full kit.JPG
    full kit.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,044
  • right headlight.JPG
    right headlight.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,648
  • left headlight.JPG
    left headlight.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,100

oneiwant

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
jetta
For sale the Hella Dyna beam headlight. Trying to help my dad. He bought it brand new and used it 1 month. Still in perfect condition. It also comes with a set of clear headlight covers. Original price at ESCtuning are about $1000.00 asking $750.00 for local pickup or $750.00 plus shipping for it to be delivered. This kit comes with bulbs but it a Halogen system not xenon.

Headlight Cover is what thing ?

Cover is glass or Plastic ?

Cover is put inside or outside ?

james.bigouette

Officially boring
you cannot cover something and put it in the inside....its no longer a cover then. It is just a simple peice of most likely hard plastic that goes over to help prevent rock chip damage and such.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
These are the only "aftermarket" headlights I would even consider. They are sexy imo... Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

MO'rice

I want it

Does it has the sensor and everything included in the original package? I just want to make sure this is what I want. Thanks. And how much is the shipping to Seattle, WA?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
These are the only "aftermarket" headlights I would even consider. They are sexy imo... Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

word, theyre the ones apr uses on their gti race cars

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
You guys know the original post is over a year old....