GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: Complete digital air ride

BossDuB27

Illuminati
After going back and forth on what I want to do I think i've just decided to sell the air ride. Its been fun but I miss being static and the cash wouldn't hurt. I got the kit from Will at Bagriders in May just before SOWO.

Specs:

Airlift XL slam fronts

Slam Specialties RE-5 rears + dorbritz d-cups with no shocks (im using my stocks ATM) OR I have my airlift xl slam rears with brand new airlift shocks

Autopilot digital management

Slim 5 gallon slim tank with 7 ports

Single viair 480 compressor (rattles for some reason, bagriders dont know whats causing it neither. It sounds like there is a penny in the tank when the compressor is on)

1/4inch lines

Asking $2000 OBO, or will take fks + cash

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
B&G's????

BossDuB27

Illuminati
They don't go lower than fks but I know they do ride better. I had highsports and I loved them so I would really like to get back into some fks. I don't remember what we decided on so if you want to PM with an offer that would be cool.

glassXjaw

Murdered.
Car(s)
2007 Passat 2.0T
They don't go lower than fks but I know they do ride better. I had highsports and I loved them so I would really like to get back into some fks. I don't remember what we decided on so if you want to PM with an offer that would be cool.

They probably go about the same lowness. I had some highsports on my old GTI. I liked them both, but the B&Gs ride MUUUCH better.

We just talked about trading, but never had any prices or anything set.