GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT 18x8.5 et45 Fifteen52 Tarmacs

St00pidNick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 5 door GTI
Tarmacs are up for sale or trade. Not too sure what I am looking for...preferable something staggered. I'd like to stick with an 18" wheel, but im down for a 17 if that's what you have to offer. If you are interested in flat-out purchasing the wheels, I'd like $1,000 for the wheels (no tires), 3mm and 6mm spacers, plus the ball-seat lugs for the wheels. 724-877-0887 if you're interested. On a scale of 1-10 for condition, I'd rate them a 9. I can send more pics to those that are interested. Located in Western PA. Thanks guys!!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

St00pidNick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 5 door GTI
Those are some nasty wheels man. But I don't got the flow to drop down on those bad boys. Good luck with your sale. I'm sure someone with deeper pockets than me will scoop those up in a heartbeat. I was looking more for an equal trade. Ya feel me?

St00pidNick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 5 door GTI
I'd also be willing to trade for nice condition Detroits/Huffs with decent tires plus cash if anyone is interested. If the tires are poop, just stack on a few more bills to cash on your end :)

St00pidNick

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 5 door GTI
Yes sir. I also have my rear camber set to -5 degrees to avoid rubbing. I didn't have enough stretch on my tires for the 'proper' fitment. With a 205/40/18 you'd be able to run the rear at a more positive camber, giving you about 2mm or so of poke. Allowing a more aggressive fitment as opposed to just tucking tire and the top of the wheel.