GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: 18" RH ZW4

shesadub

ice ice baby
Specs: 18x8.5 et59 front, 18x9.5 rear et47 (65 original offset)

Description: The wheels are in close to perfect condition some minor curb rash on 2 wheels nothing noticeable. Lips need repolishing. There wrapped in nitto neo gens with 65-70% of life left on 3 tires and one is brand new with 95%. Also included are 2 20mm spacers for the front and hubrings for all four.

Price: $2000 shipped

Trades: 17's only unless you got some ccw's.. also willing to trade for a complete bag setup

Last edited:

BaneGTI

can we see some more pics of what a 65 offset fits like on the rear?

shesadub

ice ice baby
can we see some more pics of what a 65 offset fits like on the rear?

its not really a 65 offset in the rear i bought it with bigger lips added but the og offset is 65 and the first picture is how it fits with no spacer, its perfectly flushed.

Hoppers

Passed Driver's Ed
I can tell you the exact offsets since i've also got ZW4's. Maybe it will help you with selling.

The original wheels were 18x8 et65 but you got them with bigger lips. So the front now is a 18x8.5 et59 (like mine) and the rear is a 18x9.5 et47.

These are the standard offsets available with RH wheels. Hope this helps. Free bump BTW

shesadub

ice ice baby
thanks for the help man:thumbsup: I've done a lot of research on them but was never able to come up with a definite answer.