GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS (Feeler): OZ Ultraleggera (18x8, silver) w/ Dunlop SP Sport 600

ace009

Ready to race!
FS: OZ Ultraleggera (18x8, silver) w/ Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

Hi,

Selling my wheels and tires, not separating. The tires are mounted to the wheels w/ TPMS sensors.

Wheels: OZ Ultraleggeras - silver, 5x112, 45 offset
no scrapes or scratches, in perfect shape

Tires: Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec - 235/40/18
only 6K miles of use, no plugs or uneven wear, plenty of thread left

I'm looking to get $1500 obo + shipping. $1450 obo for local pick-up in Chicago. Not looking for any trades at this time.

*** pics have the old tires, will update when the weather gets better

Last edited:

Blitzen

Professional .....
245/40? Isn't that the "wrong" tire size for rhe mk v? Did it rub at all?

ace009

Ready to race!
The fronts rubbed a little bit before a got an alignment. I waited 2 weeks for the suspension to settle.
I'm currently running 1.5 of negative camber and it doesn't rub at all. I never had any rubbing issues in the rear.

ace009

Ready to race!
These are definitely for sale now :thumbsup:
Let's see some reasonable offers folks.

Possible trades for:
Coilovers - with dampening adjustability & camber tops (+ cash depending on what you have)
RNS-510 Navi
APR's new Stg 3 TSI kit + cash on my end (one can dream right? :smile:)

ace009

Ready to race!
PM's replied & pics sent...

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
you rubbed? kind of odd, with your suspension setup and assuming that the wheel has a et45 offset you shouldn't have rubbed.. ever lol

however i'm interested i need more pics tho, side pics, close ups of each wheel including tread left on each tire

ace009

Ready to race!
you rubbed? kind of odd, with your suspension setup and assuming that the wheel has a et45 offset you shouldn't have rubbed.. ever lol

It was only in really fast turns, and probably because I'm DSG (heavier).

however i'm interested i need more pics tho, side pics, close ups of each wheel including tread left on each tire

I'll take some more pics and update the thread...

Blitzen

Professional .....

Why odd? The tire 245/40 is taller than the stock one 225/40

If onll the tires would be 235/40 or 225/40 (then I knew there would be no rubbing etc.) ...... Price drop?

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
Why odd? The tire 245/40 is taller than the stock one 225/40

If onll the tires would be 235/40 or 225/40 (then I knew there would be no rubbing etc.) ...... Price drop?

actually 245 refers to the width of the tire, the 40 is the height, so it's not taller, just a fatter tire which is better. 40 is the right height for an 18" wheel

how about trade for koni coils, fully adjustable plus cash on my end?

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
actually 245 refers to the width of the tire, the 40 is the height, so it's not taller, just a fatter tire which is better. 40 is the right height for an 18" wheel

how about trade for koni coils, fully adjustable plus cash on my end?

A 245/40 is about half an inch larger in overall diameter than a 225/40. A 245/35 is just a hair smaller in diameter than a 225/40. 245/40 18's are going to be not only wider, but also taller and will most likely rub without negative camber if you're dropped on coils.

ace009

Ready to race!
These are for sale again, now with better tires (Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec - 235/40/18)

ace009

Ready to race!
bump for new lowered price :thumbsup: