GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: EVOMS intake and GTI Top grille

knoxvillezzz

My danah
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
140 for the grill?? May want to rethink that price... I'd offer $100 shipped if you're interested. PM me

I think its justifiable..
1. its in very good condition
2. GTI badge is $24, VW emblem is $28 and bracket is $32 and grill is $101 form 1stvwparts.. so totaling $185 not shipped.. plus im throwing in sidemarker overlays.. ECStuning is a bit higher..

PM me and we can negotiate an offer k.. need these gone.. thank you for the interest..

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Ah, sorry bout that, i wasnt thinking about the badges... Only thing is, i'd be attempting a badgeless grill from this. I dont know how much patience id have and id be running my car grill-less for probably a month while i work on it in my 'spare' time. If anyone's interested in the badges then i'll buy the grill from you. I just dont want to spend > $100 on something that there's a 50/50 chance i'll destroy. I'm still interested though, i'll be watching this closely.

knoxvillezzz

My danah
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
Ah, sorry bout that, i wasnt thinking about the badges... Only thing is, i'd be attempting a badgeless grill from this. I dont know how much patience id have and id be running my car grill-less for probably a month while i work on it in my 'spare' time. If anyone's interested in the badges then i'll buy the grill from you. I just dont want to spend > $100 on something that there's a 50/50 chance i'll destroy. I'm still interested though, i'll be watching this closely.

NO problem bro.. let me know.. i need this to go ASAP.. thanks