GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: EINS FORMULA SEVEN 19" Staggered wheels+tires

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
I'm selling a staggered set of Eins Formula Seven wheels by Eins Tuning. The wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 both ET45. The wheels alone weigh about 25 lbs each. The tires are Falken FK452b's with approx. 7-8k miles on them, a ton of life left in them. They're 225/35/19 in the front and 235/35/19 in the rear. The tires are in great condition, the wheels are on good condition, some minor crubbage on the front wheels and rear wheels, I'll post pics tomorrow. The face on the passenger side wheel has some small chips on the front. Here's some pics of the wheels on the car.

The wheels retail for $1565 and the tires retail for 650 for the set of 4. I'll let these go for xxxshipping or pickup OBO.

Last edited:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Damn your car looks good with those. RS is such a sweet color. Great price too, bump for ya. I'm sure they'll be picked up soon.

wale

Go Kart Champion
i'v got some huffs here to i can trade u for... 07 gti picked up in the summer, wheels are in good condition...

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Just sold my eins! Good luck on your sale. I may have a buyer for you if hes still interested. I needed the cash right away so i didnt wait for an email back from these other 2 guys that wanted my wheels.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Just sold my eins! Good luck on your sale. I may have a buyer for you if hes still interested. I needed the cash right away so i didnt wait for an email back from these other 2 guys that wanted my wheels.

Word, hook a brotha up :p