GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom shift knobs.....SWEET

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
I guess this is dead? Did anyone lose money on this?

Can you really blame him when you treated him like this for something that was probably marginally profitable to begin with?

Soooo then whats up? Cant run a business and not pop on for weeks... Even with family sadly.

There was that guy doing tail light R32 DIY's and people literally did business with him KNOWING he could take 3~4 weeks or even two months to make do because it was one guy "running a business" and not a legit business.

You can't get on people the one time they have set backs and be surprised when they say "FK IT, I quit this".

Oh well, some of those knobs looked real sweet.

And why were you even asking if it was dead or not when you gave up after his first break? You said it yourself, "im good at this point". If you were good, why are you here now? To try to call him out for people losing money?

I'm not trying to incite a flame war but it is a little discouraging that you would roast him that quickly when he was going through stuff and not one person has reported him not making good on shipments.

martin27

Ready to race!
Can you really blame him when you treated him like this for something that was probably marginally profitable to begin with?

There was that guy doing tail light R32 DIY's and people literally did business with him KNOWING he could take 3~4 weeks or even two months to make do because it was one guy "running a business" and not a legit business.

You can't get on people the one time they have set backs and be surprised when they say "FK IT, I quit this".

Oh well, some of those knobs looked real sweet.

And why were you even asking if it was dead or not when you gave up after his first break? You said it yourself, "im good at this point". If you were good, why are you here now? To try to call him out for people losing money?

I'm not trying to incite a flame war but it is a little discouraging that you would roast him that quickly when he was going through stuff and not one person has reported him not making good on shipments.

If you run a business and pay for something you should GET what you pay for. I can handle people selling stuff and dont follow up with customers. IF he was actually legit and got back into it I would love one! But this got so sketchy fast that I would not want to support someone and lose out on money. If you dont call people out then you arent gonna get people to sell a quality product with good service.

slomk512

Passed Driver's Ed
umm martin what exactly do i owe you? i offered you a knob and you said no and now you're still stalking this thread 6 months later and calling me out. everyone who paid for one got one. unfortunately a few were late

frankly, i made a those knobs because i liked how mine came out and i thought other people would like to have one too

martin27

Ready to race!
When I said I was good at this point it was because I was in the process of selling my GTI and getting a new car. I just got a new car and they take the same style of knob so thats why I came back to this and checked the thread to see if you were still around. And I dont act like a cursing child like Sonnytron plays me out to be. I always was wanting to know if people actually got their knobs before asking if you were still alive since you dont frequent here that much anymore.

Also both of you are very new to this forum so be careful how you through people around who have been on here for years with this community.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
dont worry i havent forgotten about you guys just got some new things in the works

..been looking at mk6 GTI and golf R shift knobs, but if you've got something in the works I'll wait to see what that is

arismkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkv gli
Idk if I missed it, how does the boot attach to the knob? I would also want one with engraved numbers and r on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slomk512

Passed Driver's Ed
alright fellas heres the styles that i have available in quantity right now.

as you can see in this latest version i have incorporated a knurled version, a step on the thinner knobs to better hold the the top of the boot and a shorter fatter version for big handed people. another feature that i have added is that the set screw holes are 90° opposed in order to ensure a more positive hold on the shaft. gonna try to get some installed pics within the next couple days