GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - Bilstein Sport struts shocks dampers

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Selling my bilsteins after less than 43k of flawless service. Absolutely nothing wrong with them, I just switched to coils to go a little lower. They ride really firm and handle great.

This is a full set of four. I can send pics of the rears if you want. PM me if you are interested.

$350 shipped

PM me, thanks

Last edited:

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
That is a shipped price. These are not light. They're bigger and heavier than most struts/shocks. I swear the front struts with no spring weigh considerably more than an entire aftermarket coilover assembly.

I spent over $700 on these from parts4vws here:
http://www.parts4vws.com/catalog/product_detail.asp?PartNumber=BLSMK5%2FAA3
....so no, I don't consider my price very steep. Especially considering the lifetime warranty - by that I mean bilsteins last forever. 43k is nothing for these.

All that said, I'm open to offers.
Did you want to make one? Or just bust balls?
:thumbsup: j/k with ya mate.

Last edited:

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Haha, didn't mean to bust balls. I will be in the market for new struts when my stock ones blow from my supersports. Maybe then we can talk :thumbsup:

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
cool dude. let me know.

still available as of this time.

PCDT99

Banned
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
Yeah price isnt bad considering its shipped. They weigh a good amount like OP said, plus bilsteins have known to be good up to 100k+ with no problems :thumbsup:

Bump for a GREAT set of shock/struts

Falut

vtak yo
Haha, didn't mean to bust balls. I will be in the market for new struts when my stock ones blow from my supersports. Maybe then we can talk :thumbsup:

There are people who have 70k miles on their supersports and are still running strong, it might be a while lol

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yeah... but supersports on stock shocks won't handle anything like these!

I can't lie, part of me really misses how these drove. the handling is way better than the FK/Koni coilovers I'm on now.