GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

FS: Bilstein PSS Coilovers

Purchased June 5th 2015 and installed July 21st 2015. 37,000 miles on them, no issues as they are currently on my car. I am testing the waters to see what people will offer. The rears have only 9k miles on them since I asked Bilstein to send me replacements since a V2 version came out after purchasing the entire coilover set from ECS tuning in June.

Reasons for sale - Will most likely be installing Bilstein touring shocks and struts with OEM Springs or H&R OE Sport Springs since my fiancee will start sharing this car with me.

Located in Nassau County, New York. A majority of driving is highway or town, the car has been in New York City once.

FiXXXerX

Just wanted to ask, how did you get Bilstein to send you the V2 rears? I've got a set of PSS's and have issues with one of the rear shocks that I was planning on dealing with here in the next few weeks. I've had them for a few years now, so, I'm curious.

Also : BUMP