GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Bildon Race Studs and Lug Nuts CHICAGO

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
I have for sale a set of used Bildon Motorsports race studs and nuts. The race studs were only on the car for about a month because I sold the car. They are 14mm long and bullet nose, therefore changing wheels is extremely easy and fast! Along with the studs you get 19 (yes I am missing one) ball seat lug nuts and 20 (never used) black conical seat lug nuts. Therefore you have nuts for whatever seat wheel you will come across! As seen in the picture you also get two brand new studs as backup should one of your studs end up getting stripped over time.

For those of you that aren't aware, doing a stud conversion has 2 huge advantages. For one, it makes changing wheels a million times easier because you can simply hang the wheel from the studs and zip the lug nuts on there to secure the wheel. The second main advantage is not putting wear and tear on the threading of your hubs. By having a stud conversion, you are no longer threading and un-threading the lug bolts into the hub itself, which causes wear over time.

The entire set that I am selling, brand new, BEFORE shipping costs $176.20.

I am looking to get $100 plus shipping for the entire set!

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
Going up

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
up to the top!