GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 4x .5" BBS RS Lips (34 Bolt 17" Lips)

Teh_Chr!s

.:Black Magic GTI Owner:.
For Sale Is My Old Set of Lips .... They Have Been Powdercoated Black . Some Of The Paint On The Outer Part Of The Lips Is Chipping Off From The Roads Up For My last Trip To NJ For Waterfest .
Want Any Other Pics Or Anything Just Ask Away

Looking For 125 Shipped

Teh_Chr!s

Bump Bump

Teh_Chr!s

bump thx brother

Teh_Chr!s

Dam I have no idea what shipping would be to Spain I guess I can check for u what's ur area code or whatever they use n Spain .... unfortunately I don't see it being cheap since shipping to Canada sucks

Teh_Chr!s

Wow $120 just for shipping o_O. well could u do $180 shipped?? That puts it @ $60 for two lips and the $120 to cover shipping

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Some Of The Paint On The Outer Part Of The Lips Is Chipping Off From The Roads Up For My last Trip To NJ For Waterfest .
Want Any Other Pics Or Anything Just Ask Away

That's right, blame Jersey... like we don;t have enough problems with the Commissioner of Education effin up $400 million in federal funding... Now we all up on yo RS's, eatin yo lipz!

Bump for a bud :wink:

Teh_Chr!s

could they be media blasted regular again? the 2 that you would send are they bent or curbed?

i can try to find a place that has a blaster ... one of them is flawless one of em has a minor rash on the lip