GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2009 VW GTI DSG Black Magic Stage 2 APR

sntmods

Ready to race!
For Sale: asking $8,000

As of July of this year, I downgraded to stock tune in order to make an attempt as passing SMOG, reinstalled the stock airbox (have APR Carbonio airbox assembly), installed 42DD O2 sensor spacers and kept the APR downpipe installed. Unfortunately, the original downpipe, after being removed from the car had rusted out and then thrown out.

I will reinstall APR airbox and have it retuned to stage 2 upon request.

The vehicle's CA registration was paid for 2016 but without a valid SMOG certification, I can not provide current CA registration. I do, however, have CA title in case you want to register the vehicle for off-highway or out of state use.

I've owned the vehicle since brand new and driven in the San Francisco Bay Area. Currently being stored in my garage with a trickle charger on a Optima Yellow Top Deep Cycle battery.

19" VMR Wheels V709 in Gunmetal, have curb rash. One wheel (hairline crack) on inside has been welded due to a surprise encounter with a really bad pothole. Hankook Ventus V12 225/35ZR Tires.
Cloth seats are in excelent shape.
Original brake components both front and rear.
Recent synthetic oil/filter change done as of last month.
Brand new Sylvania HID bulbs installed.
Spare tire compartment intact but custom self-install of Air Compressor/Tank equipment for what was a planned suspension install.
Tinted Taillights and windows (2nd row back), blacked out side markers.
Vinyl wrapped front (lower) grill and front/rear badges.

No MIL/CEL

Headliner is beginning to sag at front overhead console (lights/sunglass holder).
Car is in what I would call "average" condition as it was my daily driver.
A few dings from car doors on the door side mouldings, another on the fender.
A pickup truck backed into my front grill, cracking it and slightly bent in a 4" section of my hood, chipping the paint.

More pictures will follow. =)

Carfax report