GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2008 Bagged UG GTI

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Hello everyone, after a wonderful 3.5 years of owning my mkv, its time I walk away from it. Ive put a ton of love, money, sweat and bullshit into making it the way it is today. It has 80xxx miles and will go up daily since I daily drive it. It has been in one accident and everything was replaced(hood, headlight, bumper, fender, radiator support) will provide paperwork showing it was professionally fixed by Casey Collision Center in Newport News Virginia. Oil changed every 3-5k miles and all servicing will be up too date before being sold. I just lost all my motivation too keep going or dumping more money into something im not happy with. The car does air ride on it, everything works 100% with zero issues. It was also APR tuned by EuroPros of Yorktown VA. Now, onto the price.
Interior: 8/10 Rear seats have to be installed, carpets need a good cleaning, needs a new shifter and sunglass holder
Exterior: 8/10 Minor dings on the roof, two noticeable scratches on the roof, rear fenders need tlc and need a new passenger fender
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164310

With stock suspension and stock wheels: $7k

Want it gone by May 2k15, hate to sell it but I need to get my priorities straight. Any questions just send me a pm, I check my emails daily and will get back to you asap.

Photoshoot with Steven by cas51894, on Flickr

Last edited:

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Bump, all 80k servicing and new rear brakes and rotors to be done in November. Would like it sold before the new year

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Bump. Air will becoming off very soon and will have brand new fk streetline coils on it

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Bump. Air is now off the car. Ordered some new replacement parts. Someone make a offer so I can have this car gone

Last edited: