GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2006 TR Revo Stage 2, Miami, Florida

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Hey guys, today I have my 2006 VW GTI DSG for sale it's stage 2 and has 65,xxx miles.
The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident, I bought the car from South Motors VW as a certified pre-owned. I am the second owner and I have been on top of this car maintenance wise since the day I got it at 39,xxx. Oil changes at every 5k sometimes even a bit earlier.
The exterior of the car has some scratches (normal for 65k), but it has no dents. The interior is in good condition, the only issue is that the cloth on the passenger side door is starting to come off but it honestly is not something that is too costly to fix. The car itself is in excellent mechanical condition, I also replaced the cam follower when I upgraded to stage 2, which was about 8 months ago or so. Everything in the car works (sunroof, A/C, radio, lights, etc...) and there are no CEL on or anything of the sort.

As far as mods go the car has:
BSH PCV Fix
Rev D DV
Eurocustoms Catless DP
Revo stage 2 flash
Eibach springs
TR colormatched sidemarkers
Open fogs
Yellow FTP bulbs

Okay so here is the deal, I am looking at an S2000 that I want to buy if it gets sold I will most likely be keeping the GTI but hopefully I can get a quick sale. I will do my best to get pictures up but I can send pics upon request. For fast response PM me or you can call or text 786-219-eight five nine nine.
Now I will set the price at 13,500 O.B.O

Last edited:

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
I'm looking to get into an S2000

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Lame, everyone is buying S2000's lately, it's as if they are Mercedes alphards or somethin

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Well as far as practicality the GTI is obviously better, but I don't really use my back seats and hardly find myself hauling things around in my trunk except for textbooks, so I figure I could enjoy the S2000. Plus it's convertible :cool:

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Bump, shoot me some offers..

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Price is O.B.O and I can send pics if you send me your email or phone number.

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Offer up! Send me your email or phone # for pics....Really motivated to sell

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Bump

i<3myMKV

Winner