GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2 - 18x11 Keskin KT5 wheels

Candlestick_maker

Hollywood Stunt Driver
Car(s)
03 GTi 20th AE
FS/FT: 2 - 18x11 Keskin KT5 wheels

2 wheels...dual bolt pattern 5x100/112. 20et. lugs, hubcentric rings included. brand new, in box. $800 plus shipping. i'll also trade two of these for two 8.5" or 9.5" kt5s...even trade.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
11" ummm thats wiiiiiiiiidddeeeeeee i havent seen anyone w/ that wide of a rim

Candlestick_maker

Hollywood Stunt Driver
Car(s)
03 GTi 20th AE
i've seen 11s on an r32 and a jetta...all online in pictures. my test fit showed that they only poke one inch on my mk4. someone buy them. and i got et20 because that means no need or less need for spacers (i don't need any for the rear) and more lip (4.5")

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
um but this is a mkv forum, granted some do have a mkiv but your better off posting this in a mkiv forum :)

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
i've seen 11s on an r32 and a jetta...all online in pictures. my test fit showed that they only poke one inch on my mk4. someone buy them. and i got et20 because that means no need or less need for spacers (i don't need any for the rear) and more lip (4.5")

mkv's run a high offset...stock offset on the base wheels is et54 on a 06 mkv gti. i'd sat 18x8 et20-25 would probably be flush, maybe slight pokage. i'd suspect a greater than 1" poke with that setup on a mkv gti. for reference, i ran 18x8 et38 225/40-18 with 15mm spacers, so that'd make it 18x8 et23 with 225/40-18 with no spacers. so, the rim portion would poke out ~1.6" more than my rim(note, look at the rim, not the tire):

Candlestick_maker

Hollywood Stunt Driver
Car(s)
03 GTi 20th AE
um but this is a mkv forum, granted some do have a mkiv but your better off posting this in a mkiv forum :)
ummm...i know what mk5 means. and i know mk5 bolt pattern is 5x112. these wheels have that soooo....yeah.

also, i didn't know mk5s run such a high offset. i figure it would poke but if it only pokes 1" on a mk4 with a stock offset of 35-38, then on a mk5, it would only poke ~20mm more....2 centimeters isn't much.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
ummm...i know what mk5 means. and i know mk5 bolt pattern is 5x112. these wheels have that soooo....yeah.

also, i didn't know mk5s run such a high offset. i figure it would poke but if it only pokes 1" on a mk4 with a stock offset of 35-38, then on a mk5, it would only poke ~20mm more....2 centimeters isn't much.

2 cm ~ .79", so total pokage, according to your calculations, it should poke 1.79"

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
The widest I've seen on a Rabbit is 10" wide.. that a lot of wheel.. and WTF are you going to get matching fronts.. I think thats the bigger issue since there is only 2 of these

going from Classix

inside 17mm LESS0 (.67"), outside EXTEND an extra 85mm

so this will extend out 3.07" more than stock. (and you have to worry about behind the wheel clearance.

I for example and "pushing out 27mm" and my pic is below of the wheels.. If you stick out 58mm more than I am thats 2.28" more than I'm at.. :eek:

Candlestick_maker

Hollywood Stunt Driver
Car(s)
03 GTi 20th AE
The widest I've seen on a Rabbit is 10" wide.. that a lot of wheel.. and WTF are you going to get matching fronts.. I think thats the bigger issue since there is only 2 of these

going from Classix

inside 17mm LESS0 (.67"), outside EXTEND an extra 85mm

so this will extend out 3.07" more than stock. (and you have to worry about behind the wheel clearance.

I for example and "pushing out 27mm" and my pic is below of the wheels.. If you stick out 58mm more than I am thats 2.28" more than I'm at.. :eek:

i have 4 of these...was gonna put 11s in front with some crazy body work. decided to just go with 9.5s. that's why i'm looking to do an even trade if someone buys 4 9.5s.