GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18x8 Ultraleggeras

Faerus

Autocross Newbie
These are 18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras that are 45 offset and weigh 18.5lbs each. They have 225/40/18 General Exclaim UHP's on them and I've had the wheels since January. Wheels have no curbage or bends, only slight marks around the rim from Tirerack mounting the wheels and were like that when I received them, it's barely noticeable. Here are some shots of my car with them on.

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Is there any date you have to sell them by or is it just asap? My coilovers go on this week and i may end up selling my wheels and getting some lightweight 18's. No rub on these, right? How low did you go? PM me if you'd like.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
didnt realize how nice these wheels were yesterday till i saw it in person clean last night!

mkvgtiTX

TEXAS
Have any more side shots of the car? Its hard to tell how the wheels really looks.

here are some side shots of his car

and some of the same wheels that i used to have on my car

they are great wheels...someone should defiantly buy them

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Man... If my wheels rub like mad once i get these coilovers on i'd love to pick these up. I'm gonna miss all the stares and thumb ups ive been getting with my wheels now. You know they're ballin' when a guy in a gallardo rolls up next to you, revs his engine and says, "nice wheels bud!" then when the light goes green he tears you a new asshole.

mt3ch

Passed Driver's Ed
BUMP for a sweet set of shoes! I saw these in person yesterday. :headbang: