GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS – 18x8.5 et45 Black LM Reps with Polished Lip

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Since there was zippy interest in trades.... I am now considering selling my BBS LM Replicas with gloss black centers, polished & cleared lips, and chrome bolts. (The bolts are removable if you want to change the color of the centers.)

They are 18x8.5" et45. No bends, no curbage. Some very minor surface scratches from normal summer useage. Excellent condition. Tires are Continental DWS 225-40 with about 30-40% life remaining.

Asking $950 for the set, including rubber. See photo below.

Last edited:

Zach L

VR junkie
Might help if you used the "Location" stat as it's intended.

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Call it DC/Bmore metro area. I might be willing to meet up within reasonable distance.

I simply don't like putting any personal info out there for all to see at all times. Call me paranoid. Don't care.

Zach L

VR junkie
Call it DC/Bmore metro area. I might be willing to meet up within reasonable distance.

I simply don't like putting any personal info out there for all to see at all times. Call me paranoid. Don't care.

If it makes you feel better, check out my username and location. I've had all that stuff on Vortex since 2003. I also post my license plate in photos and have never had a problem with anything. I know that doesn't change your paranoia... just thought I'd share.

Watch someone is gonna stalk me now. :yikes::biggrin:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB

If people want to find you they can just trace your IP address, also people can obtain registration info from DMV's with as little as just a license plate number. just some random info for ya. :wink:

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
If it makes you feel better, check out my username and location. I've had all that stuff on Vortex since 2003. I also post my license plate in photos and have never had a problem with anything. I know that doesn't change your paranoia... just thought I'd share.

Watch someone is gonna stalk me now. :yikes::biggrin:

LOL well thanks for that. I guess that counts for something. I dunno man, I'm just weird about some shit like that. If I don't take the pills I'm not crazy right?

Right?

:wink:

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
If people want to find you they can just trace your IP address, also people can obtain registration info from DMV's with as little as just a license plate number. just some random info for ya. :wink:

Right, thats why I don't post my plates.

Great. Now I guess I gotta start masking my IP address. :lol:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
lol, paranoia causes more headaches then anything..lol. your only crazy if you do take the pills.. but keep in mind majority of people dont want to put the effort in to find someone unless your filthy rich or uber pissed off..lol

t.d.b.

my fast likes bass
Car(s)
2008 GTI
As the reps show, I'm far from filthy rich. While I can be a dick I don't piss off people that bad haha.

Now someone buy these. :thumbup: