GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front/Rear mud flaps.

Gene Hunt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK 5 GTI
Want to fit some to my mk5 GTI.Has anyone here fitted them as i'm told there is a small amount of drilling to do ?. :thumbsup:They will be genuine VW parts.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 3,091

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Just put a set on my JSW. (Golf Variant on your end of the pond, I think.)

Installation is pretty easy. I think I might have ordered the wrong set for the rear as they were an awkward fit. Most of the holes were pre-drilled. I had to drill 2 holes for each corner. That is for the inner fasteners. The outer fasteners use existing holes.

Installation is reversible. Or at least I intend to take mine off come spring. I think you'll be hard pressed to see the holes drilled.

Fixmy59bug

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Look above
You will need to drill two holes in each fender liner. It is easy and if you ever remove the mud guards, you will never see the holes.

You also have to drill out one rivet on the bottom of the drivers side of the rear valance. But it is replaced with a screw and plastic nut.

You will need to remove your wheels when installing them, but if you do them one at a time, it should take you about an hour.

Easy stuff.

Gene Hunt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK 5 GTI
You will need to drill two holes in each fender liner. It is easy and if you ever remove the mud guards, you will never see the holes.

You also have to drill out one rivet on the bottom of the drivers side of the rear valance. But it is replaced with a screw and plastic nut.

You will need to remove your wheels when installing them, but if you do them one at a time, it should take you about an hour.

Easy stuff.
..........thanks for that & sorry for the late reply. Fitted a couple of weeks ago.:thumbsup:

GTIWV

WV VW
I love my mud flaps. And after you install them the first time, the install time and the time to take them off decreases a lot, take out like 3 screws and they are off

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
I love my mud flaps. And after you install them the first time, the install time and the time to take them off decreases a lot, take out like 3 screws and they are off

Have a pic of it on the car? I want to see how this looks.