GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza Motorsport enthusiasts - we have some exciting news!

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Update:

Gave this a shot yesterday. I was surprised to find out The Porsche Expansion pack also opened up a whole seperate Porsche career mode. Pretty cool especially if you're a Porsche fan. You get to race, learn and work through different generations of iconic Porsches. You also get super rare mod packs tailored for specific models.

The VIR is a pretty neat track, it feels like you are out on a huge farm, lol. Fast cars will be really fun on it as the track is kind of narrow and has a few very technical turns.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
HurricaneJesus - just do it, you won't regret it. This was my first time purchasing any sort of addition for the gameplay, and is was very worth it.

Dr. Kenneth- That is a good point. It definitely took some time adjusting to it. Some of the models were even painful to drive. Once I start participating in the other career modes and tunning some of these porsches, i think the real fun will begin. Man.. I haven't touched this in over a month and a half now. I was stuck with P1 class, which for me is the least enjoyable class.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!
Once you figure it out, it's a lot of fun! The 911 rear engine setup can do crazy things in the hands of a skilled driver.

I am not, so it was nice to be able to screw around with it in a game. You can quickly see why the car got a reputation for sending many a hotshot stockbroker to an early grave.

This is a car that you most definitely leave ESC on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk