GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4

Smooooth

Passed Driver's Ed
My GF bought me Forza 4 and that wheel for Christmas. It's fun. But since you are just holding it out in front of you with no resistance you tend to move side to side instead of turning especially when you get overly excited.

I ended up just ordering a CSR wheel, club sport pedals and a stand for the hell of it. Luckily my GF likes playing the game too.

Saves money on tires and gas in the long run

mikochu

boogerface
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 2 Door
My GF bought me Forza 4 and that wheel for Christmas. It's fun. But since you are just holding it out in front of you with no resistance you tend to move side to side instead of turning especially when you get overly excited.

I ended up just ordering a CSR wheel, club sport pedals and a stand for the hell of it. Luckily my GF likes playing the game too.

I've been playing Forza 4 every day since I picked up the CSR bundle and an rSeat EVO V3 a couple of weeks ago.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I just can't let myself buy a seat yet. But we'll see. I'm on vacation and when I get back the wheel, pedal and stand should be waiting for me. I think UPS delivers couple days before I return and my neighbor is grabbing it for me.

I'm looking at the different seats just in case.

mikochu

boogerface
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 2 Door
I just can't let myself buy a seat yet. But we'll see. I'm on vacation and when I get back the wheel, pedal and stand should be waiting for me. I think UPS delivers couple days before I return and my neighbor is grabbing it for me.

I'm looking at the different seats just in case.

How do you like your seat set up?

How did you decide on this seat?

Initially, I told myself I'd buy the CSR wheel, shifters, and pedals if I didn't get to do some laps around the Nurburgring while I was in Germany, but I was able to do four laps in a race-prepped Scirocco. Cut to my company's Christmas party, I ended up getting a bonus bigger than I expected, so I decided I deserved some new toys.

I initially ordered a Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe and picked up a 2006 Jetta leather seat from the junkyard. However, for 200 bucks, I wasn't very happy with the Wheel Stand Pro, so I returned it.

I saw ISR's review of the rSeat EVO V2 and did some research. I found out that their were opening a US location and their warehouse was in Central Florida, so I swung by to pick one up. Dimitrie at rSeat USA was really accommodating, meeting me on a Sunday morning. It's definitely a quality setup. It's real sturdy for having a from-the-side steering wheel mount. I've used it just about every day since I bought it. My setup isn't even complete yet. I'm still waiting for Buttkicker to get their Gamer 2 tactile system back in stock, and I think I'm going to order a set of Club Sport Pedals, as well as a pair of Astro A40s with a MixAmp. I had the setup in the living room with my surround sound system and pretty television, but I moved it into my office recently.

Other seats that are worth taking a look at:

Obutto - This is a nice seat and a good bang for your buck. However, I didn't want to pay shipping and ISR had issues with getting the wheel to line up correctly.

RinoSeat GTR - This is a nice setup, but the company is in Croatia and is known to take forever to get you your cockpit. However, the design is real nice...

Right now, I'm just a console sim racer with GT5 and Forza 4. However, I'm real afraid of getting into PC sims again. I used to play Live For Speed, but this new C.A.R.S. game is insane:

Some good websites to check out:
www.gtplanet.net / www.forzaplanet.net
www.insidesimracing.net
www.racedepartment.com
www.f-wheel.com
and Fanatec's own www.911wheel.com

Smooooth

Passed Driver's Ed
Initially, I told myself I'd buy the CSR wheel, shifters, and pedals if I didn't get to do some laps around the Nurburgring while I was in Germany, but I was able to do four laps in a race-prepped Scirocco. Cut to my company's Christmas party, I ended up getting a bonus bigger than I expected, so I decided I deserved some new toys.

I initially ordered a Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe and picked up a 2006 Jetta leather seat from the junkyard. However, for 200 bucks, I wasn't very happy with the Wheel Stand Pro, so I returned it.

I saw ISR's review of the rSeat EVO V2 and did some research. I found out that their were opening a US location and their warehouse was in Central Florida, so I swung by to pick one up. Dimitrie at rSeat USA was really accommodating, meeting me on a Sunday morning. It's definitely a quality setup. It's real sturdy for having a from-the-side steering wheel mount. I've used it just about every day since I bought it. My setup isn't even complete yet. I'm still waiting for Buttkicker to get their Gamer 2 tactile system back in stock, and I think I'm going to order a set of Club Sport Pedals, as well as a pair of Astro A40s with a MixAmp. I had the setup in the living room with my surround sound system and pretty television, but I moved it into my office recently.

Other seats that are worth taking a look at:

Obutto - This is a nice seat and a good bang for your buck. However, I didn't want to pay shipping and ISR had issues with getting the wheel to line up correctly.

RinoSeat GTR - This is a nice setup, but the company is in Croatia and is known to take forever to get you your cockpit. However, the design is real nice...

Right now, I'm just a console sim racer with GT5 and Forza 4. However, I'm real afraid of getting into PC sims again. I used to play Live For Speed, but this new C.A.R.S. game is insane:

Some good websites to check out:
www.gtplanet.net / www.forzaplanet.net
www.insidesimracing.net
www.racedepartment.com
www.f-wheel.com
and Fanatec's own www.911wheel.com

Ordered my rSeat EVO V3. Can't wait to set it all up!