GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FOR SALE!!

MACH GTI

Ready to race!
I just traded in my 4 door gti for an R. Here are some stuff i have for sale. I will have pics up shortly or by request.

2. Touch paint from Paintscratch.com for Black Magic Pearl. ONE ounce. This is more than enough for minor dents and chips touch-up. $12shipped sold

4. Weather Tech rain guards. This was an awesome investment. Great when it rains (and if you smoke). You can just leave a crack and still get fresh air while driving or parked. The best part about this is that there's no glue or attaching devices needed. $85 I prefer pick for this because shipping maybe expensive due to the size of it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
dibs on the auto tech torque mount insert and oil filter.can you do 20 for both if i met up with you? Hit me up on aim or pm me for phone number, can meet up tomorrow.

btekk

loveVAG
quick question, how does the color match for the black magic pearl, i have kamei covers and it bugs me that it doesn't match my car..

MACH GTI

Ready to race!
quick question, how does the color match for the black magic pearl, i have kamei covers and it bugs me that it doesn't match my car..

are you talking about the touch up paint or rain guards?
-The touch up paint matches very well.
-The rain guard is a smoked translucent color. It looks especially great with BMP color.

akaprince

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI BMP 2DR DSG
wow congrats, glad to hear A. hope to see it soon.

ace009

Ready to race!
are the rain guards for 2 or 4 door?
also, pics are not working for me...