GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Focus ST vs MS3 and WRX?

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Pretty sure that my next car is coming down between the Focus ST and MK7 GTI. I want one of those new 5.0 Mustangs,but it just is not practical enough.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Mk7 or 2011 tt for me ...

Captain Slow

Banned
one of the dumbest videos i've seen. bunch of cars driving slowly with engine noise soundtrack dubbed over the video... and the ST magically flies by two of its rivals in the bends.

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
great a video about nothing. No actual track times, no actual performance numbers, no actual driver opinions. Just some focus on a road with other cars and some focus specs thrown in. top it off they bring a M3 in only to suggest the M3 would smoke it like its suppose to. what was the point? No shit it cost more. why not use a BMW 1 series? at least a 1 series buyer have a 2% chance of looking at the focus...or not

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Lol lighten up guys it's Friday! Yes no bimmer owner would look twice at the ford. And like hell if it stands a chance against the M3. It's a video promoting the group of cars it will fall into nothing more.

I would deffinately consider the ford next time around. It looks similar to the ms3 but that's cus Mazda used the focus platform. Yeah our car looks a little better but, the GTI is far from a sexy looking car. And I don't know how people can say, "my next car is the mkvii". It's not even out, and nothing's final. It could end up looking uglier then the mkvi's front end, and from the sounds of it, it will be slower then the st. Ford has come a long way in terms of quality and styling imo

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
I stopped taking it seriously at the first clip of the driver.

Lol there is a lot of truth to that. Point in case Danica Patrick...

Ecast31

Ready to race!
Dumbest video I've seen. no actual data. wtf is even the message behind this. All i see is a chick smiling and shit. first of all why isn't she in the kitchen or on her way to the grocery store first of all??

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
Dumbest video I've seen. no actual data. wtf is even the message behind this. All i see is a chick smiling and shit. first of all why isn't she in the kitchen or on her way to the grocery store first of all??

HA, yeah video is a fake as it's known that women can't drive.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"

LOL

The "old" Focus RS (not sold in the US) was a killer ride, still "plasticky" on the interiors like every other Ford, but the 2.5T and the suspension straight from Europe were great.

KenTX

No, Money Down!
Agree, pointless video. Ford is running an equally stupid tv commercial for the Focus ST called something like "You filmed it" and it's a couple of focuses street racing dangerously close to crowds in semi-wet conditions and slick cobblestones. I guess the demographic for that car is boy racer, and I'm too old to give a crap.

Jalopnik Ford Focus ST