GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FML

GTI-HaPpY

HaPpY TurBo
Car(s)
08' golf GTI
just found out my license got suspended :mad0259::frown:
gotta do a stupid sr22.. i hate the state of OREGON!!!
worst part is... I DONT EVEN LIVE THERE ANYMORE!!!

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
What did you do to get your license suspended? They didn't just take it away for S&Gs, did they?

GTI-HaPpY

HaPpY TurBo
Car(s)
08' golf GTI
got it because i was driving one of my coworkers car and he didnt have insurance... but i have insurance's for myself but it didnt cover for his car

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
So they suspended your license because you failed to show up for court or pay for the citation. Your insurance does not cover you when you driver someone's car who does not have insurance. The insurance is attached to the car, not the driver. Your friend should pay for your ticket. Also, if the state of Oregon suspended your license, then your license should only be suspended in that state, not in the state of California. Contact the CAMVD to make sure.

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI

GTI-HaPpY

HaPpY TurBo
Car(s)
08' golf GTI
So they suspended your license because you failed to show up for court or pay for the citation. Your insurance does not cover you when you driver someone's car who does not have insurance. The insurance is attached to the car, not the driver. Your friend should pay for your ticket. Also, if the state of Oregon suspended your license, then your license should only be suspended in that state, not in the state of California. Contact the CAMVD to make sure.

yea i paid the ticket already.. they said i need to carry a sr-22 around and dude told me he was gonna pay the ticket but he skipped town.. and i already found that out about the insurance is with the driver not the car.. and that is a false statement also... cause some insurance depending on the state it is with the driver.. so they car drive someone else's car for like a day or 2 with their own insurance covering the other person car

jmejiaa

Go Kart Champion
yea i paid the ticket already.. they said i need to carry a sr-22 around and dude told me he was gonna pay the ticket but he skipped town.. and i already found that out about the insurance is with the driver not the car.. and that is a false statement also... cause some insurance depending on the state it is with the driver.. so they car drive someone else's car for like a day or 2 with their own insurance covering the other person car

Grammar fail.. why do you end every thought with a .. my head hurts from reading this..

anyway.. sucks that you had to go through this cause you were driving someone else's car..

Kiser10

Das Boost
Car(s)
'06 GTI
so they car drive someone else's car for like a day or 2 with their own insurance covering the other person car

Umm, so, do you not have insurance?