GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FK- Coilovers for Stock Suspension

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
FK- Coilovers Trade for Mint Stock Suspension-
Hi Everyone, i am from eastern long island, but i drive a lot to the city and brooklyn and want to go back to stock

i have a set of FK coil overs with roughly around 15 k miles on them.

i am looking for mint stock suspension to swap out for my FK coilovers

I would like your suspension + install

the only catch is, i will give you the suspension as long as you pay for a professional install of your stock suspension onto my car and you can have my coils

email me vinzo610@gmail.com or text me only 631-902-6894

i am from Patchogue and the install needs to be at a reputable shop not half ass stuff

thanks!

Last edited:

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
sorry i want it professionally installed or atleast by DANGSR because everyone on this server loves him and so do i

V-DubbinLOW

Stanced
Car(s)
Some low hoe
^^^ hey ur a *** buddie, if the dude can swap suspension let him, your not doing it so dont trip

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
if i asked for your 2 cents it would be appreciated but i dont remember asking your opinion of who is installing my basically free coil overs.

I am basically giving away coils and because i have preference of who installs it i am an asshole? are you going to pay for my cars suspension if this guy ends up doing a half ass job and it falls apart? i didnt think so

and if he was a mechanic or even knew a mechanic i would agree, but i am not taking a chance with suspension which if it fucks up could mean me in an accident or worse.

so before you go calling people assholes you should think before you speak

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
PURE OWNAGE

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
DUH, everyone knows dangsr is the only guy in NY that can install coils besides a technician. :rolleyes:

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
thats what i said, dangsr is someone i recommended as well, but not just someone who says oh i can install them

vinzo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 gti dsg
alright guys i have a few inquires about this, if you have stock suspension with less then 20 k miles on it, all you have to do is pay for the swap of suspension or atleast pay for mine to get installed.

Or trade me your stock and give me money so i can go to danGSR to get it installed