GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fix-it ticket in socal!

darweezie21

blah!
Car(s)
2008 DSG GTI
i just got pulled over for no front plate, missing current insurance info, and tinted windows!

ahhh! does anyone know how much a fix it ticket is now?

thanks guys

JhnR

Banned
i have over 10 fix it tickets.

its $15+$10.

Chatsworth Court, San Fernando Valley Courthouse, West LA courthouse, Beverly Hills Courthouse :lol:

and Van Nuys Courthouse, lol

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
5 all around

well no fucking wonder man! Jesus Your in a state where the legal limit on the front windows is 75% and your running 5% all around?!?!:bonk:

Can you even see at night? I have 20% on the back three and 35% on the fronts and i still have a tough time at night!

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
i had 5% all around too.

thats the only way to go.

I'm 5% all around and I wish it was darker...... I see fine at night, I mean it did take about a week to get used to but it is actually better when that honkey mofo behind you has his brights on

hunt

long time lurker
thats a bummer man. i just got a fix it for no front plate and tint also. the sad part is i got caught for tint at like 1 in the afternoon with only 35 front 20 back.

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
damn that sucks!..i got a fix it for 20% on front..5% back.. i jus took it off, gonna go clear the ticket and put 35% on front again :p lol..ohh well!

mobbin6

Banned
Damn, that sucks.

well no fucking wonder man! Jesus Your in a state where the legal limit on the front windows is 75% and your running 5% all around?!?!:bonk:

actually, legally you are not allowed to have any film on your front windows. Except for either lumar tint, which is legal, or factory tinted glass, like the '06's do.