GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fitting a Thunderbunny Front Bumper to my RHD GTI Pirelli (ED30)

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Hi All,

I'm very interested in importing a Thunderbunny front bumper kit into Australia to install onto my GTI Pirelli which is a RHD. Just wondering if I will run into any fitment issues?

I also noticed that the colours the Thunderbunny kits are A1A1 - Black or Deep Black 2T2T although the grille is done in black magic pearl.

The rest of my car is black magic pearl (paint code LC9Z, Z4Z Black Magic Metallic/Black Magic Pearl). So was wondering if it would look weird being a different colour and only buying the front bumper.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Dean

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Why would you buy a bumper and not get it painted?

Well it says this:
Includes new grille. For cars WITHOUT fog lights. If used on a Jetta MK5, note when you place the order that you require Jetta mounting hardware. Used on a Jetta MK5 with side skirts, rear valance to create a Motorsport Kit. The kit comes with the Grille pre-painted in Magic black. On rabbit models, you may opt to use the pre-painted grille in magic black, or keep the factory painted / color matched grille originally on the vehicle.

So I was thinking just buy the black one rather than paint the whole bumper since it already has the grille pre-painted magic black?

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
It says the grille comes painted but unless there's more you didn't post the bumper itself would still need to be painted.