GOLFMKV

"First World Problems"

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
Fight Club pretty much sums up many of the problems of today's society:

"The things you own end up owning you"

"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned"

Greatest. Post. Ever.
Wish I could quote this all in my sig

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!
my neighbor in my apartment complex is the biggest bitch walking this earth.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI

utekineir

Banned
Auto journalist said the car i've wanted to buy since i was 12 is slow. Now everyone thinks it's like a miata for pussies and will flop.

fml.

how am i going to get laid now.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
bachelor party this weekend. i am currently in wyoming and will be flying into dallas.

i am worried that my cigar cutter will set off security, FML.

redback

ftmfw
two more notable quotes:

"You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."

"We're consumers. We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession. Murder, crime, poverty, these things don't concern me. What concerns me are celebrity magazines, television with 500 channels, some guy's name on my underwear."

utekineir

Banned
Youtube video i watched while waiting for a red light said give to the african kids.

Can't find this weeks coupon code for papa johns iPhone app, no money for african kids today.

elklodgeezra

SOFA KING...
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Can't decide if I want to keep working at my job or take a severence package, live off my stock dividends and be a snowboard junkie.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
I bought a tailor made suit, when it finally comes in, it looks like shit. One arm is longer than the other, one shoulder is wider, it's got burn marks from ironing, the pockets are crooked and one is higher than the other. They didn't leave any material to adjust the sleeves either. It pulls at the button and creases even though it's brand new. It pulls quite badly when I lift the arms even a little. The shoulders and chest are too tight.The pants look like a diaper. I had an obsessive compulsive breakdown.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
bump for the lulz...

i hate my new automatic watch, its been progressively telling time faster by a few minutes each day. i finally found out the cause. the cause is the motion created by vigourous fapping everyday has made my watch over wind itself each day... so now when i get that urge, i gotta take off my watch. fml

TRUE STORY LOLOLOL

ItzaDub914

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
i have an unlimited everything plan on my cellphone but inside my apt is a deadzone