GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
and welcome daigo.. be sure to update us on the mod trends in japan:thumbsup:

MMD

Oval Champion
sledgod said:
greetings all, glad to see I'm the first from the UAE here. I am surprised as there are a few GTIs around.

I have a white 3 door, its currently in bits in Al naboodah getting a new crankshaft, was it manufacturing fault or the fact the Middle East have the best roads (excluding dubai local traffic obviously) to test the perfromance. :iono:

hi I'm from Qatar and i think i the first in this forum...:smile:
sledgod i'm sorry 4 your Gti, and i wish speedy recovery for her :biggrin:

my gti is a special order and it's with manual transmission, i sometimes hear a strange sound from the differential, i just wanna ask u what happened to your car and how did u know that it has a problem..?

Naji74661

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hell0o0o everyone im from bahrain i drive a BMW M Coupe with some mods, and my best friend just got a Black GTI Manual believe me guys wallah its a beautiful car its got so much power for its class , and we've been lookin around to get some mods soon. And wow we found alot of performance goodies that were thinkin to get for the car. And Hey Is any1 from bahrain here..... we'd love to meet and have a couple of races of our own, and if anyone cares to join also from the middle east you're more than welcome it'll be a nice GTI gathering.

antik88

I am based in Dubai and confirm that you cannot get a ECU flash here as yet. I removed my ECU and sent it to APR. They loaded the 98 octane program and I am quite happy with the results. The car revs higher, and does not retard as quickly when there's wheel spin. I am now considering VF engineering's RS/S turbo upgrade, as the RS/R would appear to be too powerful for the DSG gearbox.

nippo_

You only live twice
Car(s)
Mk IV Golf Tiptronic
Middle east seems exotic to me...any orientals here?

Konnichiwa Daigo,
イタリア人ですけど、日本に3年間すんでました。よろしくおねがいします。
Although I am Italian, I lived in Japan for three years. Cheers!

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
^^^ its a custom thing ..