GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Bump

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
Well I think you should get treatment for the whiplash you have that's causing pains in your neck. Of course by pain I mean upgrades and neck I mean her insurance company. :)

Keep your chin up (neckbrace or not) the Fast is a hearty species.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
yeah that whiplash (or body kit) can be expensive.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Ouch...sorry to hear about bump man, that's just nasty. Make her pay man...sue her Alfa driving ass!

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Had her in for the estimate today and not good. Garage says it all needs replacing so her bill is broken down as follows:

Replace Wing and Wheel, repaint and blend surrounding paint €486
Paint an sundries - €125
Environmental disposal €5.50

Wing right hand front - €119
Replacement 18" Alloy - €234

Total €1050 plus €141 in VAT so €1192.

Gonna ring her this evening and break the bad news to her....

UNCbigM

Autocross Champion
Daaaaaaaaamn. Mucho dinero.

I'm betting she pays more attention before turning left next time.

On second thought...doubtful. Too bad I can't practice law there, I'd offer to handle the case pro bono for you, just for kicks.

-M

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Man, and I thought I was pissed when I noticed my first door ding right above my driver handle. I'd lose it if someone ran into me so I'm going to continue doing what I have been doing already. Staying away from all other people....quickly...as fast as possible actually. :burnrubber:

icbigotenks

Ready to race!
This doesnt have a lot to do with the thread, but I deliver pizza here in the US. And let me tell you. I get into arguments with my girlfriend all the time over how women drivers should have to retake their license test every year. The parking lot where Im pulling out of a lot is kinda wierd how its layed out. There is a blinking yellow light, followed by a normal 4 way red\green light. Every time im trying to get out of my blinking red light, some lady is always stopped at the 4 way, blocking me in. Honestly 9 times out of 10, its some chick on her phone in an SUV being completely obvously to the fact shes blocking me in. GRRRRR

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
Both her and my insurance companies are coming to insepct the damage next week so hopefully it should be repaired soon after..though knowing the dealer probably 3-4 week lead time....all this for a little bump...nitemare the hassle these folk cause and they never consider this when they drive into you :(