GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Few Revo Questions

MC.R

Who has an R32 with revo?
Which did you get, select or select plus and why?
Have you noticed performance gains/was it worth it to you?
Revo does the trial thing, right?
Did you do any other mods when you did the ecu upgrade?

random left field question, why do you think APR hasnt made an R32 chip?

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI

No clue. They never made one for the rabbit either. Giac and revo did.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux

Probably because turbo cars respond more favorable to chip tuning.

bcze1

You people make me laugh
Who has an R32 with revo? I do.
Which did you get, select or select plus and why? I have an SPS+ that I've had for a while for use in my GTI & A4. But I got it for its custom tuning ability.
Have you noticed performance gains/was it worth it to you? Its certainly not as dramatic as with an FI engine, no surprise there. And I wouldn't say that peak numbers feel much higher, but torque does come on earlier with it, and top end power is improved a bit too. Before I felt like the 3.2 ran out of steam much above 5,000 rpms and that got better. So its not really that the HP or TQ curves are higher, but instead wider. Also, beyond performance gains it makes the car more enjoyable to drive. Drive by wire lag is greatly decreased. I would pay for it again.
Revo does the trial thing, right? Generall yes, but I'm not positive they offer it for the R32.
Did you do any other mods when you did the ecu upgrade? I already had an EVOMs when I got the software.
random left field question, why do you think APR hasnt made an R32 chip? I've heard they're working on one, just isn't out yet. A company only has so many engineers and can only develop so much product at one time. Since they have less of a european presence than REVO, I imagine they figured that because it is such a limited audience in the USA then what's the hurry.

jdub_atl

Passed Driver's Ed

First and foremost make sure you have a dealer/rep nearby.

Nothing but good things to say about this product/company!

The throttle response is the money maker for us N/A folks. Revo delivers in a big way here... I have the standard switch which I believe is perfect for us non turbo folks...

Again, stay with someone who is close and gives stellar customer service. Revo fits both bills for me.

JW

Trade-n-games

Ready to race!
I have the Revo on my R. I also have the Evoms and neuspeed exhaust. I love my revo tune. First off its not a huge change. Off the line is only a little better ---however mid response all the way to red line is way better. Going from 60 to 100mph is 2 times faster. So for me the passing speed was the best improvement felt. I need to get out to the track and get some new 1/4 times but I would guess its nearly .7 -1 second faster down the line maybe I can hit the high 13's with it now.