GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Few quick pics

GTIWV

WV VW

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
XXRs? if they are, XXR is becoming like Rota. used to be the source of jokes, but is actually coming out with some very nice (if highly derivative) designs. also, love that front on the mkv.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Miata, don't want.

07emkayvee

Slappin' Da Bass Mon!
Car(s)
07 gti
i <3 miatas with a flush stance. theres this red one i see around the city on some BBS RS's. its gorgeous.

EDIT: :threadjacked: thread is now the "post pics of dope miatas" thread lol

Last edited:

GTIWV

WV VW
spacers on the miata and thats a bingo

I would, but I am actually selling it. I got it looking good, and now i'm selling it.

your bumper paint looks off

That pic is a iphone pic. It is off a hair, but not terrible

XXRs? if they are, XXR is becoming like Rota. used to be the source of jokes, but is actually coming out with some very nice (if highly derivative) designs. also, love that front on the mkv.

Yes they are, the 521's. I picked up 2 cheap and got 2 more new. The new 527's are wicked.

2nd photo location looks pretty cool, so does the miata.

Thanks man!

moar pics of the mkv, never really seen that bumper before

I like the miata

:thumbsup:

When did you get the caractere bumper?

oh, I got it on in the beginning of June. Havn't had much time with work, school and starting my new job and trying to get to a few shows and working on the miata.

i <3 miatas with a flush stance. theres this red one i see around the city on some BBS RS's. its gorgeous.
EDIT: :threadjacked: thread is now the "post pics of dope miatas" thread lol

Sounds good to me! I love my miata, I hate that I'm selling it. But the new car is even more wicked. :wink: