GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler:Part out 07 FSI//SoCaL

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
Up listing some things that i will have available for sale. Parts still on the car. Will go off as i have some free time. Looking for local mostly. Shipping is NOT included. Will ship if necessary.

Best way to reach email, please dont message me here, as i dont check it every minute.

Email is b22rcy@yahoo.com PayPal send to sikdubmkv@yahoo.com

for PayPal please add 4%

Don't have pics of everything but shoot me an email and ill snap an quick photo.

-3" Ebay Catless DP $120
-BSH DV w/ Neuspeed P-flo $200
-18" Huffs w/ tires trade for denvers + cash
-Open Fogs $45 sold
-New South Boost Gauge w/ column $80
-VF Short Shifter $100

Last edited:

NoIfCustoms

WTF was I thinking?!
Car(s)
'08.5 GTI DSG
how much cash with denvers? to 80027?

good luck!

molo

Ready to race!
interested in the Exhaust, do you have pictures? would you take $ 110 shipped to Calexico? zip code 92231

aladdin

Ready to race!
i might have to take you up on your offeron your hood and grill combo... and coils. Can you just detail the coils for me, sorry. Like milage, what to look out for, how adjustable are they.

how far are you from SAN DIEGO. Ive drivin to downy like twice to pick up parts, i just wana eye ball the distance.

and on a serious note, im interested in the hood, grill, lip, and coils (makes you happy huh?)

you have pm.

Last edited:

Polentz@tmotoring

Ready to race!
im in corona ca .. intrested in the r32 rear i will trade my oem gti rear plus i have a mint condition engine cover .. let me kno we could even meet up... cash in hand

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
Koni Coils, Notched Hood and Badgeless grill are sold. prob along with the votex lip too.

-added VF Short Shifter!

Please anymore requests, questions email me. I'm out for the night, but you can reach me through my email.

Thanks!

BMP-GTI-07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Did you sell the boost gauge yet? PM me.

hkswrxti

/black magic
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
frick, I would so do the trade for the R rear but have no money and saving up for wheels -___-

free bump for you.