GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

feeler: mint detroits with stock pzeros

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Just a feeler for now to gauge interest. I've got a set of OEM detroits with the stock pzero's off of a 2010 gti, with 6~7/32 tread all around. Not sure the exact number of miles on them as the previous owner took these off in the winter, but probably under 10k (car has 17k).

No curbage, no damage, basically mint. I'll take some photos if there's interest.

I'm thinking just the wheels: $600 + shipping.
Wheels and tires: $900 + shipping.

never shipped wheels before so i have no idea how to estimate shipping, but I can figure that out if need be. these are coming from 27713

open to trades if you're reasonably close

turbotrucka

Rig Stig
Car(s)
'15 GT3
Best way would be to buy two boxes and put two in each, faces facing each other with something good in between them to protect them. The weight of Detroits with tires will be about 52lbs each. So you'd be looking at around 2 packages at 25x25x10@110lbs each. FedEx Ground will be your best bet. You can do four separate boxes, but the cost may be a little more since there's more pieces, but it'll definitely be easier to move around.

PCDT99

Banned
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
Just shipped 4 wheels out today from one side of the country to the other. Was 163$ with $1200 of insurance. weight was about 70lbs each box (2 wheels per box). Hope this kind of gives you a idea

Last edited: