GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler/FS: 17" BBS RS (Prima Donna Theme)

tehrui

Ready to race!
Putting this up as a feeler for now, debating on what to do next as far as wheels go so I figure'd I'd put these up to see what kind of interest there is in them.

First off, no, they arn't "real" Prima Donnas. They are BBS RS 17x8 et35 and 17x9 et35 (if im not mistaken, will double check the offsets) and are 5x114.3. These wheels were originally the infamous purple RS's, since then they have been professionally powder coated white, added the gold bolts, gold plated nuts, and red/gold BBS caps.

They've been sitting in my garage all winter. The lips could use some love and they need new tires. If there is any interest in these I would have the lips repolished and they would come with 4 brand new tires. (Falken FK 512's - 205/45/17) Wobble bolts will also be included so you could run these on your 5x112.

$2,800 with 4 brand new tires and freshly polished lips, or $2,500 without the tires, picked up - I am in Northern New Jersey.

OR BEST OFFER (that means don't complain about the price)

This is just a feeler, please keep that in mind. If you're seriously interested in them feel free to shoot me a PM, im a reasonable guy - and if I do decide to let these go im sure we could work something out.

Open to trades, of equal value or depending the wheel i'd be willing to throw in some cash or take a trade plus cash. No stock wheels please or anything lame, that should be pretty self explanitory.

Heres a couple of pictures. I have more on my second hard drive which is unplugged at the moment, I will update this thread with more pictures sometime tomorrow.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
Those be nice.

I'd love to have those for my candy white. But no $$.

Do you run your euro plate like that all the time?
Do cops give you crap?

tehrui

Ready to race!
I put it on when I left jersey for H2O and left it on until I got back. Went through a few states with no problems. Im sure if I left it on i'd get harassed around here though.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
I put it on when I left jersey for H2O and left it on until I got back. Went through a few states with no problems. Im sure if I left it on i'd get harassed around here though.

Oh ok because I had the idea to do the same and get the euro R32 rear.
I'd probably get harassed though too.

tehrui

Ready to race!
You could always put the NA plate over the euro. Im not particularly a fan but I have a buddy who does it and he doesnt get bothered.

Snow day bump!