GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler for Now

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
MKV parts for sale, since I recently sold the car. If you have interest PM me. Prefer Tampa area, but will ship FedEx or USPS. Will emails pictures to interested parties. No prices yet until I do a complete inventory, which will be tomorrow.

GTI front end cover, 2 piece, VW OEM, black with red GTI lettering on hood piece. Good condition. Will fit 2006+. Has areas that can be cut out for 2006, early 2007 headlight washers. I used it for about 2 months per year during love bug seasons for a total of about 12 months on the car. Always cleaned before being put away. I still use the original box. Needs sticky Velcro strips for the fenders. And supposedly for the grill but I use black zip ties, because the heat melted the glue on the Velcro strips :) I reuse the zips, and they conform to the car.

Model car, Die Cast metal body, opening doors, hood, hatch. Pretty detailed. White 2 door. Made by Jada, about 7" long. No box. Has been sitting on top of my bureau for over 7 years.

DSG shift lever, leather or vinyl boot and base. Story is, I bought it just for the soft painted base, back when I was really anal about it. I replaced that part only. I disassembled and transferred my light to the new base and put the new light on my base after I stripped the paint and repainted it with "regular" dark gray paint. The shifter has never been installed. So you get everything new except the base, which has been repainted. Still in the VW box. I think I did a pretty good job painting. Some of you will remember this shifter kit retailed for over $200 or $300 before it was discontinued.

I have a couple of the rubber grommets for the engine cover, and some other misc. small hardware that I would need to inventory. I know I have a bunch of regular lug bolts and should have 3 good spline-type wheel lock bolts with the key. One bolt is stripped. I think I also have the unused front license plate bracket.

I'm pretty sure whoever buys the stuff will be satisfied.

Last edited: