GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: Barely Used Micro-Can Vag-Com

NastyCandyMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
FS: Day Old Micro-Can Vag-Com

I just purchased the Micro-Can Vag-Com from Ross-Tech.com. I paid $263 shipped. I'm finished doing the few things I wanted to do with it. I'd like to sell it for like $240 shipped. Please let me know if you're interested. I'll post the pics. Again, this is brand new...

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
how does licensing work? I know the device is a dongle for activation, but will it work on an unlimited number of computers?

NastyCandyMKV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
The licensing is within the cord itself. The software can be downloaded free from the website. The way I see it, as long as you have the cord, you can make use of the software. I don't see why it wouldn't work on more then one computer.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
it will work on more than one computer, thats the point of making the cable the dongle. Also you might consider hanging on to it and charging a nominal fee of $5, beer or lunch to help other local people. The Micro Can won't be help for those outside the MKV community but I'm betting you could meet some helpful people and either gradually make back your money or get some free meals out of it while still keeping it around to trouble shoot issues that may occur later on with your car.

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
i'll take it for 160 shipped
since thats hwo much they are these days

Looks like you need a refresher course on forum rules.

I sold mine for $220 about 6 months ago, if that helps anyone out here.

punkfreak

Passed Driver's Ed
no to bust this thread but i just read this off ross techs website and i dont mean to try to kill this say but here is what i read

Resale:

The Micro-CAN acts as a "dongle" for VAG-COM, so VAG-COM should be fully functional on any PC when used with this interface. However, product support is provided only to the original purchaser. If you buy a second-hand Micro-CAN from someone and want support, you'll still need to pay $99 to register.