GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Faulty Keypad

ONGIE

Hi Guys,

I'm a little PO :frown: ..today i detailed the car, and locked it...when i had to leave i tried unlocking it, however the key pad (unlocking only) would not function...fortunately i was home and had the spare with me.

I will drive pass the dealer tomorrow so they can take a look at the faulty key pad...has anyone else experienced this?...possible cause or fix?

Thanks

Andre

BTW..i will keep you posted on this when i return back from the dealer 2morrow

Attachments

• Keypadgti.jpg
    Keypadgti.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 182

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Clean your key Andre!! Get Damo to give it a once over next time you're at the Tique!

If its anything like my wife's BMW one it means a new key which i just got replaced last week cos it stopped working. Glad it was under warranty given the cost of the fobs!

ONGIE

Clean your key Andre!! Get Damo to give it a once over next time you're at the Tique!

If its anything like my wife's BMW one it means a new key which i just got replaced last week cos it stopped working. Glad it was under warranty given the cost of the fobs!

Clean the key Doc?...you really want me dead don't you...hehe :biggrin: ..if my misses finds out i'm now polishing keys as well..i'm dead for sure..LOLOL:smile:

Point taken..

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
I'm heading up to Damo's at some point tomorrow, most likely early arvo, want me to give you a buzz?

ONGIE

Thanks but i will pass...'cause i was at Damos earlier today with my cuz from overseas..i got a wash done and i OCW the black bits when i got home..THANKS.

btw...i'll p21 it again on Friday and i'll let you know how i go this time.