Fast Badge

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
koo

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Make friends with your Fast. Injection molded in ABS with high gloss finish. Nickel chrome plating. Adhesive foam backing. Measures 1' x 1".

1 foot by 1 inch! Holy weird dimensions Batman! haha. ;)

TopGearNJ

Ready to race!
haha i like that badge, too bad i already got the rabbit on there. Hmm if they come out with a fast badge for the frong ill take off the GTI badge and throw that on there.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I dunno why but I'm not a huge fan of the whole "fast" thing. I mean, I like him in my room sitting on my black bookcase staring me down, but I don't think I'd want anything fast-related on the car.

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
I'm debating it, I also already have the rabbit badge, and think it fits cause the MKV is in a way a throwback to the original, but I like this little guy, any suggestions of where else to put this other than the back of the car?

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
i have one on the way :wink:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
SWEET!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I'm debating it, I also already have the rabbit badge, and think it fits cause the MKV is in a way a throwback to the original, but I like this little guy, any suggestions of where else to put this other than the back of the car?

hey, if you do decide to get rid of you're rabbit badge, let me know. if it helps i'm from mount laurel :thumbup: