GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F.S. 2008 GTI

Angx

My FAST is DIRTYYYY
Gti, FSI engine, 6 speed manual, it is fully loaded, candy white, 2 door, sunroof and leather,with 100 000km all highway on it. I am the first owner of the car and i have never abused it. A list is provided for all the parts that I will be selling with the car. I had oil changes done every 8000km with service records to provide. It also comes with 18" huffs as well as the 16" winters and monster mats. you will also be given the original tail lights that came with the car, for those who dont like the hella's. Also the roof has a black vinyl sheet on it that can be removed.

I am not looking to part it out or trade so please dont ask.

Selling for $21000, obo. Please contact me via e-mail or pm if you have any further questions a.radimisis@gmail.com

Repairs done:
Changed all spark plugs
Changed all coil packs
4 New Continental extreme contact dws tires
Rear sloted and cross drilled rotors with performance ceramic brake pads.

:GTI:
BSH Dogbone insert and Powerflex pendulum insert, BSH PCV plate,
CARBING oil catch can, Evoms v-flow intake, Clear side markers, Eibach Sportline springs, Hella silver/black LED taillights, Gloss black vinyl roof, Votex front lip and rear bumper, Painted side skirts, Newsouth boost guage, Open fog grills, Hella projector fogs with HID 3000k, MFD2 Nav unit, Blue aspherical side mirrors, Forge DV, vw ipod adapter, VAGCOM