candy white

90,xxx miles

stock

No accidents

DSG double clutch automatic transmission

18" huff wheels

interlagos interior

moonroof

Car is in full working order with no check engine light. Brand new battery installed within the last 2 months. Car has received nothing but 93 octane premium in the tank since I purchased it. I am the second owner (purchased the vehicle at 4,000 miles certified pre-owned from Holberts VW in PA. Did a lot of research to find exactly the vehicle I wanted). About two years ago, the engine needed to be replaced, and was done so through Volkswagen. All services have been documented with receipts and other paperwork, including the engine replacement. 90% of the services were done at VW dealerships, including oil changes every 5 thousand miles (VW recommends every 10k, but that didn't seem frequent enough to me). The remaining 10% of services (no major work, just routine oil changes, tire rotations, etc) were done at my local foreign car mechanic, whom my father used on his vintage Mercedes-Benz throughout the 90s until we sold it, and my family continues to use to this day. We have a decades old relationship with this man and his garage, and besides an official dealership, I wouldn't trust a vehicle of my own to any one else.

For inquiries and/or pictures, please contact me by email at mferruggia@gmail.com. I do not frequent the forums often anymore and email would be the way to get the quickest response from me.

Thanks all :thumbsup: