GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: '08 GTI 5 Door, white, 6 speed manual, SOCAL

speedform

Ready to race!
Hard times are forcing the sale of my beautiful '08 GTI (I should say my wife's GTI. I just pay for it. :frown:). Great condition.
Manual tranny with VF short shifter (couldn't stand the stock rubbery feel). I also added a set of HAWK HP+ pads (for reasons we can all relate to) and a set of Yokohama Neova AD07 high performance summer tires (I'll include the OE set of Conti's if the price is right or they can be swapped @ buyers request). Recent 20,000 oil change.
Options include premium audio, rear curtain airbags, Ipod connect, Bluetooth, Gorilla mats, 18" Huf's. The car has mostly highway miles (my wife commuted from Long Beach to Newport). 21,500 miles
Asking $17,990.

Located in Long Beach (90803). Thanks for looking...

Attachments

• GTI fr2.jpg
    GTI fr2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 1,620
  • GTI rear1.jpg
    GTI rear1.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 1,511
  • gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 1,492
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 1,627
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 1,634
Last edited:

popdakebin

Help me sell my TSX, I'll buy your car =/ Been trying to sell my car for awhile now... Unless you sell the car way under the value, you won't sell it.

speedform

Ready to race!
I can't believe how poor the resale value is on these cars. Sign of the times I guess. I'll never buy a new one again knowing I can pick up a slightly used one for $5000-$7000 less!
Anyway, dealer offered me $17,000.00 on trade for an Eos my mother-in-law wants so I think I may just go that route unless someone steps up in the next few days to offer a little more.